[RADIATOR] Accounting records are not written to database

rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com
Thu Nov 1 16:07:48 CDT 2012

Hugh,

Config and logs attached.

And the application crashed when testing Simultaneous-Use for both configurations below.

In my AuthBy config:
"DefaultSimultaneousUse 1" With "AuthAttrDef     Simultaneous-Use,Simultaneous-Use,check"

Or

In my Handler:
MaxSessions 1

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 07:19:09 +1100
 Hugh Irvine <hugh at open.com.au> wrote:

>Hello Rohan -
>
>We will need to see the configuration file (no secrets) together with a trace 4 debug showing what is happening.
>
>regards
>
>Hugh
>

>On 2 Nov 2012, at 05:53, <rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Why doesn't the following work?
>>

>> Identifier SQLAccounting
>> DBSource dbi:mysql:inetdb_test
>> DBUsername inet
>> DBAuth inet at inetdb
>> #Disable SQL authentication
>> AuthSelect
>> HandleAcctStatusTypes Start,Stop
>> AccountingTable ARCH_ACCOUNTING
>> AcctColumnDef USER_NAME,User-Name
>> AcctColumnDef ACCT_START_TIME,Timestamp,integer
>> AcctColumnDef ACCT_STOP_TIME,Timestamp,integer
>> AcctColumnDef ACCT_STATUS_TYPE,Acct-Status-Type,integer
>> AcctColumnDef ACCT_DELAY_TIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
>> AcctColumnDef ACCT_INPUT_OCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
>> AcctColumnDef ACCT_OUTPUT_OCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
>> AcctColumnDef ACCT_SESSION_ID,Acct-Session-Id
>> AcctColumnDef ACCT_SESSION_TIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
>> AcctColumnDef ACCT_TERMINATE_CAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause,integer
>> AcctColumnDef FRAMED_IP_ADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address
>> AcctColumnDef NAS_IDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
>> AcctColumnDef NAS_PORT,NAS-Port,integer
>> AcctColumnDef CALLED_STATION_ID,Called-Station-Id
>> AcctColumnDef CALLING_STATION_ID,Calling-Station-Id
>> SQLRecoveryFile %L/sqlaccounting.sql
>>

>> Specifying the following in my Handler does not work. I don't even see any trace in my logs set at level 4 or 5.
>> AuthBy SQLAccounting
>>
>> However my sessions database work with the following.
>> SessionDatabase SQLSDB
>>
>> Thanks much.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Rohan
>

>--
>
>Hugh Irvine
>hugh at open.com.au
>
>Radiator: the most portable, flexible and configurable RADIUS server
>anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, NIS+, password, NT, Emerald,
>Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory, EAP, TLS,
>TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, MOTP, HOTP, TOTP,
>DIAMETER etc.
>Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.

Rohan Henry
Server Administrator
LIME
Phone (876) 936-4819