[RADIATOR] EAP-SIM & EAP-AKA issues with radiator server

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed May 23 17:06:04 CDT 2012

On 05/23/2012 03:56 PM, Zaman, Shaikh wrote:

> Can you please help me to install the PCSC package. I gone through the README portion of prerequisites but according to the steps I am not able to install the PCSC package.
>
> Basically the path given in the README is not having the desired version of PCSC package and it's not installing. What I am expecting that once I will install the PCSC package my problem may be gone.

By paths, do you mean the http links such as
http://www.linuxnet.com/middle.html

The PCSC version does not have to be exactly the one mentioned in
README. For example with Ubuntu 8.04 LTS which I have used for
extracting triplets, the PCSC package is newer:

% apt-cache show libpcsc-perl
Version: 1.4.6-1

Also the pcsc utilities are packaged with Ubuntu. It is quite likely
your OS also has the PCSC packages, but as you can see from above, the
names vary between systems.

NetWare etc.