[RADIATOR] EAP-SIM & EAP-AKA issues with radiator server

Zaman, Shaikh szaman at qualcomm.com
Wed May 23 07:56:28 CDT 2012

Hi

Can you please help me to install the PCSC package. I gone through the README portion of prerequisites but according to the steps I am not able to install the PCSC package.

Basically the path given in the README is not having the desired version of PCSC package and it's not installing. What I am expecting that once I will install the PCSC package my problem may be gone.

So please help me On it.

Regards,
Shaikh