[RADIATOR] Radiator

Sudhir Harwalkar Sudhir.Harwalkar at lnties.com
Wed Mar 21 08:58:53 CDT 2012

Hi Heikki,

Thanks a lot for helping me out.
I have one query :
 Steps that I followed for EAP-PEAPv0 Testing:
        1. Copied eap_peap.cfg file to c:\program file
        2. in the command line I typed the command "perl radiusd -bind_address 192. . . . -auth_port 1812 -log_file filename -config_file c:\program files\eap_peap.cfg
When I run this command I am getting an error, the error details are shown in the screenshot named as eap_peap.PNG

- Is there anything that I need to make change?
-How does we know that communication happening between AP and Radius Server?
-Port address that I have given in AP is 1812 is that right?
-please see the config file that I have used is attached with this mail.

Thanks
Sudhir H

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.