[RADIATOR] a logging question

Eike Lohmann e.lohmann at ic3s.de
Thu Mar 1 04:12:07 CST 2012

With Trace 3 i get a clean radius logfile with ERRORS and :
e.g.
Thu Mar  1 10:30:19 2012: NOTICE: Server started: Radiator 4.8 on hostxy
Thu Mar  1 10:56:29 2012: INFO: Access rejected for user1234: Bad Password
Thu Mar  1 10:58:18 2012: INFO: Access rejected for user666: No such user

I think cause of LogFailure 1 is default.
After a server restart, 'smal' config change etc. it will be a good feeling also
to see the LogSuccess in this file, but I wonder how to do this.

Do I have to define something like this and can I use the same logfile, defined
at the beginning of my configuration? (LogFile         /var/log/radiator/radius.log)

<AuthLog FILE>
Identifier myauthlogger
Filename %L/authlog
LogSuccess 1
LogFailure 1
</AuthLog>
<Realm DEFAULT>
<AuthBy FILE>
Filename %D/users
</AuthBy>
# Log authentication success and failure to the a file
AuthLog myauthlogger
</Realm>

Thanks for any hints and help!