[RADIATOR] Yubikey Security

David Heinz heinzdb at corp.earthlink.com
Wed Jun 6 11:17:10 CDT 2012

I was wondering if the following "issue" also occurs in the Radiator code.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85648.msg943612

I've looked at the code, and I see if it doesn't decrypt properly then there is obviously a reject. This is then followed by a REJECT if the CRC is not ok. However, I see no method to verify the "secret id" as mentioned in the post. Is radiator using the same method for Yubikey authentication as the Yubico systems then?

Thanks for any info you can give. I need to make sure I understand this so I can talk to our Information Security team.

-Dave