[RADIATOR] Password Length Limits

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Jun 6 09:06:36 CDT 2012

Now I'm back in the office and can do some of my own testing. I think the issue may be Android related and not a RADIUS/AD issue.  I was able to authenticate to our eduroam SSID with a 60 character password from both Windows and  Mac laptops (our web based AD tools limit passwords to 63 characters).

Thanks for all the advice.

--
Neil Johnson
Network Engineer