[RADIATOR] Diameter RFC 4006

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 05:03:10 CDT 2012

Hi!
I did an implementation of RFC 4006 ( or DCCA, or Tx interface, or wahtever
3GPP want's to call it ) using Radiator.

Like Heikki mentioned, this is something usually very custom since you can
put of business logic in it. This is not something "one size fits all" :(
The implementation I did wasn't really used for charging but was fully
compatible.
Some of the generic stuff I did and though to be useful by others I sent
back to Radiator.

José Borges Ferreira

BTW: For some day I had some help from the GGSN's manufactor and it was
funny to see theirs faces when I could changed something live in just a
couple of seconds and don't have to go for the hole process of building
and packaging process :p