[RADIATOR] Multi-Line Handler issues with 4.10

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Mon Aug 13 10:16:15 CDT 2012

why i want to is besides the point.  Because, I don't actually want to really.  it's a matter of it already being done.   It must be within the standard specs of the parser i guess, since it's always worked before and the docs probably said you could do it.  But don't worry about it.  i patched it myself. I will maintain this patch for myself and for future versions.

Thanks.