[RADIATOR] Multi-Line Handler issues with 4.10

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 04:02:47 CDT 2012

Hi,
> abused? the last version said multiple lines was fine.  Hasn't been a problem until 4.10.  It more has to do with the vast configuration that I have (452K so far) and i organize my config like this a lot and don't feel like rearranging it all right now.

my config is 708K - its when it reached 300k that I decided that I'd keep the format
tight and within the standard specs of the parser.  I can see what your patch does...but I still
cannot see why you'd want to break the handler line up like that...should anyone take over your role
I'm sure they wouldnt like to inherit that.

(and every line you read in is an extra bit of work for the config parser to do)

alan