[RADIATOR] Vasco token support

Roy Badami roy.badami at roboreus.com
Thu Aug 9 10:19:27 CDT 2012

On 09/08/2012 09:13, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:
> GO-6 works for Digipass authentication. I noticed GO-6 has also HOTP
> and TOTP functionality. Radiator supports the both but we have not
> tested these methods.

Thanks Heikki,

Do you have any experience of ordering GO-6 tokens?  Am I right in
thinking that Digipass authentication is still Vasco's 'normal'
authentication mode - i.e. that if I don't ask for anything special in
my order, I can expect just normal time-based Digipass authentication,
that will work just like the old GO-1 tokens did?

Regards

roy

--
Roy Badami