[RADIATOR] Vasco token support

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Aug 9 03:13:07 CDT 2012

On 08/08/2012 05:17 PM, Roy Badami wrote:
> Is there a list anywhere of what Vasco token models are supported?

Hello Roy,

any token that supports normal Digipass authentication should work.
There is no separate list currently.

> Specifically, I'd like to confirm that the Vasco Digipass GO-6 is
> supported, as this seems to be the version of the single button token
> that Vasco are pushing these days.

GO-6 works for Digipass authentication. I noticed GO-6 has also HOTP and
TOTP functionality. Radiator supports the both but we have not tested
these methods.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.