[RADIATOR] Rewrite userna functionality for use in ldap_aps authby

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Apr 30 10:52:28 CDT 2012

Hi,

>    However, what I actually want to do is send a usename with a realm of
>    sharaz.info and have the realm stripped out of the user name. When I auth
>    to radiator on  a windoze platform  I can use

RewriteUsername can be called in several places, globally, in the client section
or in the handler.

I cant recall if AuthBy_LDAP2 (of which LDAP_APS is a subset of) can do RewriteUsername
so instead you can have a call to rewrite the username in the client/server section
instead.

...or call a preauthhook in the handler ?

alan