[RADIATOR] EAP-TLS (Radiator)

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Apr 25 16:13:34 CDT 2012

On 04/25/2012 10:02 AM, Sudhir Harwalkar wrote:

> Still I am facing the same issue for EAP-TLS, does certificates are
> proper means TLS certificates that I am using are they old one and for
> this shall I need to make changes in radius server side?

Radiator EAP-TLS implementation is stable, so I would not change
anything in Radiator. One thing you should check is when you put
cert-clt.pem in your client you have noticed the private key is
encrypted. The encryption key is 'whatever'. You must also load
demoCA/root.pem so that client can use it to verify Radiator's certificate.

Heikki

NetWare etc.