[RADIATOR] EAP-TTLS and MAC tracking

James Austin austinjw at crystalcomltd.com
Wed Apr 25 10:54:03 CDT 2012

I have looked through all the archives and haven't really seen an answer for this.

We currently use Radiator username and pwd via EAP-TTLS to authenticate WiMAX CPE's on our WiMax network.

This works fine.

Our users would like all of their CPE's to have the same uname/pwd. The problem we are trying to address is possible theft of the CPE by someone who then uses it to enter our network.

I would like to know if there is a way to associate the uname/pwd with the device MAC address in the MySQL database so we could easily remove/block access for the MAC address of the  stolen device.

We use RAdmin for management of the RADIUS accounts.