[RADIATOR] RADIATOR, EAP-TLS

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Apr 18 04:10:51 CDT 2012

On 04/18/2012 11:55 AM, Sudhir Harwalkar wrote:

> Please see the EAP-TLS Client log file, Radius log file and eap_tls.cfg file.

The wireshark capture is not that useful, the same information is in the
Radiator logfile. If you can get a log from your client, not wireshark
capture, that would be more useful.

Radiator log shows Radiator sends EAP-TLS start message, but your client
never responds. It just keeps on sending EAP Identity.

Check your client. Why does it not react to EAP-TLS start?

Thanks!
Heikki