[RADIATOR] Tacacs Authentication to survive reloads ?

James jtp at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 16 07:58:06 CDT 2012

Sorry for not chiming in earlier...I'm also dealing with the same
problem -- TACACS+ reload results in dozens of network device
authentications getting lost. I suppose this becomes problematic when
you have a network of my size (2500+ devices).

Would it be possible to reinstate functionality that would allow the
TACACS+ server to survive a reload? That would be very, very helpful!

-james