[RADIATOR] SqlDb.pm - sql server failover.

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Nov 14 15:37:18 CST 2011

On 11/11/2011 12:55 AM, Michael wrote:

> It happened for me when a customer logged in with a ' in their
> username.  the mysql insert for the AuthLog of course didn't like that.
> i didn't originally use the the sql quoted special characters in my
> insert statement.  I am using those special characters now though.  Not
> too crucial of an issue, i just thought i'd mention it.

Thanks for the clarification. I think one reason for special handling
for primary key problems are the *Alt options in AuthBy FREERADIUS and
the possibility for similarly fixing e.g., accounting requests where it
may not always be possible to know if the key is already there or not.

The syntax errors are in a bit different category. Anyone please comment
on this if you see good reasons to or not to special syntax errors this way.

Thanks!
Heikki

NetWare etc.