[RADIATOR] SqlDb.pm - sql server failover.

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Thu Nov 10 16:55:07 CST 2011

It happened for me when a customer logged in with a ' in their username.  the mysql insert for the AuthLog of course didn't like that. i didn't originally use the the sql quoted special characters in my insert statement.  I am using those special characters now though.  Not too crucial of an issue, i just thought i'd mention it.