[RADIATOR] Fidelio authentication module: Some suggestions

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue May 17 16:28:49 CDT 2011

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for the suggestion.
We have now updated the latest patch set with this:

Added new parameter MessageHook to AuthBy FIDELIO.
MessageHook is called after a message from Fidelio has been unpacked into a
hash and
before the record is passed to handle_message(). It can
be used to change or transform any fields in the record before it is passsed
to handle_message()
and processed by AuthFIDELIO.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd

DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.