[RADIATOR] Fidelio authentication module: Some suggestions

Ralf Ertzinger re at addix.net
Tue May 17 02:20:57 CDT 2011

Mike,

On 05/10/2011 12:37 AM, Mike McCauley wrote:

> thanks for your note.

Thanks for your quick reply and the fixes for the problems I noticed.
I will test those as soon as I'm on site with the customer again, this
may take a week or two, though.

>> - Data mangle hook
>>     This is more of a "nice to have". Provide a hook to mangle data received
>>     from the Fidelio system before it is entered into the internal Radiator
>>     database. Primary use case (for me) would be to lower case the guest
>>     names.
>
> Not sure where you need this. A patch would be good.

The customer would like to use the guest's last name as part of their
authentication scheme. Since there is no telling how that information
is saved in the fidelio database I'd like to be able to mangle that
before adding it to the internal Radiator copy (for example, convert
the name to lower case).

--
  ADDIX Internet Services GmbH | Kaistr. 101 | D-24114 Kiel | www.addix.net
mail: re at addix.net     /    Tel. +49 431 7755 140   \    GF: Karlheinz Hagen