[RADIATOR] Digipass module errors

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu May 5 17:12:51 CDT 2011

On 05/06/2011 12:28 AM, Adwim Kalfsterman - AKSI Automatisering bv wrote:

Hello Adwim,

> I've installed the software on a new Windows Server 2008 R2 server
> using XAMPP.
> I installed Radiator/Radmin and the Digipass module. Everything is
> stored in a MySQL database (I created a radmin database and a radius
> database).

You need to install Authen::Digipass perl module. However, I am not sure
if you can install ppms into XAMPP Perl. I will check about XAMPP and
Authen::Digipass, but meanwhile you could consider also ActivePerl.

If you had ActivePerl, you could use Authen::Digipass ppms that come
with Radiator. See ppm/README in the Radiator distribution and also
chapter "5.57 <AuthBy SQLDIGIPASS> (was <AuthBy DIGIPASS>)" in the
reference manual doc/ref.pdf.

The reference manual chapter talks about the Authen::Digipass
requirement and how you should be looking at <AuthBy SQLDIGIPASS> which
replaces AuthBy DIGIPASS.

See also goodies/README.  There are examples, such as
goodies/digipass.cfg, that might be useful.

Thanks!