[RADIATOR] Digipass module errors

Adwim Kalfsterman - AKSI Automatisering bv akalfsterman at aksi.nl
Thu May 5 16:28:13 CDT 2011

Hello,

Can someone help me with an error message I get when using the Digipass module?

 I've installed the software on a new Windows Server 2008 R2 server using XAMPP.
I installed Radiator/Radmin and the Digipass module. Everything is stored in a MySQL database (I created a radmin database and a radius database).

When running the following command: "perl radiusd -config goodies\radminDigipass.cfg"

 I get these errors:

> Thu May  5 23:00:24 2011: ERR: Could not load AuthBy module
> Radius::AuthSQLDIGIP
> ASS: Can't locate loadable object for module Authen::Digipass in @INC
> (@INC cont
> ains: . c:/xampp/perl/lib c:/xampp/perl/site/lib .) at
> Radius/AuthDIGIPASSGeneri
> c.pm line 16
> Compilation failed in require at Radius/AuthDIGIPASSGeneric.pm line 16,
> <CONFIG>
>  line 64.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Radius/AuthDIGIPASSGeneric.pm line
> 16, <CON
> FIG> line 64.
> Compilation failed in require at Radius/AuthSQLDIGIPASS.pm line 14,
> <CONFIG> lin
> e 64.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Radius/AuthSQLDIGIPASS.pm line 14,
> <CONFIG>
>  line 64.
> Compilation failed in require at (eval 54) line 3, <CONFIG> line 64.
>
> Thu May  5 23:00:24 2011: ERR: Unknown object 'AuthBy' in
> goodies\radminDigipass
> .cfg line 64

Please let me know how to solve this problem.

Regards,

Adwim Kalfsterman