[RADIATOR] RV: help Radiator support EVDO rev.A ?

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Mar 28 06:55:49 CDT 2011

On 03/24/2011 12:56 AM, Augusto Cabrera wrote:

Hello Augusto,

it looks like EVDO and its revisions specify the interface between the
mobile station and its base station.

So if you know Radiator supports EVDO and its previous versions, there
is a good chance that it supports rev.A too.

In other words, there is nothing EVDO specific in Radiator and if you
can try and see if it works, please tell us about your result via this list.

Thanks!
Heikki

> The version de my radiator is:  Radiator-4.7-3
>
> Augusto

NetWare etc.