[RADIATOR] Radiator 4.7

David Hert dhert at ikano.com
Thu Mar 24 15:00:36 CDT 2011

We recently built new RADIUS servers with Radiator 4.7...we have been using
3.9.

CentOs 5.5 with Radiator 4.7

I copied the Radiator config from the old servers to the new. For some
reason, the service have been randomly stopping.
I've looked in the logs and have not been able to identify a cause.

A service restart seems to bring everything back up just fine.  On
average, this has been happening once or twice a day.

I was hoping that maybe you could offer a suggestion of things to
check or that maybe there is a known issue that could be addressed.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Dave