[RADIATOR] RADSEC resources...

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Mar 25 09:27:44 CDT 2011

hi,

just wondering what the impact on a RADIATOR server is for RADSEC clients
that are running in persistant TCP connection mode (as they seem to do by default)...
how many of them can I operate in such a fashion against RADIATOR (4.7 with patches)
or should they not be run in this mode?

will it starve the resources of the RADIATOR for other tasks or will the server
just spawn more children from the thread (hence my question about numbers).

dont want to find things go rapidly melty/wrong/shunoky when I reach
some mahical figure one afternoon......

alan