[RADIATOR] radpwtest for EAP/TTL, EAP/TTLS and PEAP

Karl Gaissmaier karl.gaissmaier at uni-ulm.de
Tue Mar 22 06:15:32 CDT 2011

Hello,

Am 22.03.2011 00:12, schrieb Alan Buxey:
> Hi,
>
>> EAP/TTLS, EAP/TLS or PEAP configurations are heavily used in eduroaming
>> institutions. Would be very helpfull if we could monitor our federation config
>> via cron with the help of a scriptable radius checker.
>
> are your users using those methods....or is this a case of checking that
> your install wont bork such requests?

it's for me, to monitor my eduroam installation and radsec connections
to the german toplevel radius servers with nagios.

> eapol_test from the wpa_supplicant package can do lots of good things

My nagios installation is running under Solaris 10 und I think
wpa_supplicant may not be supported for Solaris 10.

Would be nice if RADIATOR could test all supported AuthBy Handlers with the radpwtest.

Best Regards
    Charly

--
Karl Gaissmaier
Kommunikations und Informationszentrum kiz