[RADIATOR] Radiator clustering on linux

Félix Enrique Llorente Pastora felix.enrique.llorente.pastora at ericsson.com
Wed Jun 22 06:08:33 CDT 2011

Another issue,

If radiator process always sends the same source port when forwarding messages to the AAA server, I understand the only field to match queries and answers is packet-id. But this filed has 8 bits (only 256 values). What exactly would it happen if radiator has more that 256 pending request from AAA server? Does it creates any misbehaviour?

Thanks and regards