[RADIATOR] radiator shutdown on reload

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Thu Jun 2 15:56:07 CDT 2011

I just had an issue with radiator shutting down.  I added another Handler to my config.  I keep them in separate files, and use an include to include that given file.  I typo'd the file location, and when I reloaded the config, the service shut down.  I have an HA environment where I sync the config to 4 redundant radiator systems and they all reload upon new config.  So, all 4 services shut down.  Boy was I sweating.

Does radiator not use the current running configuration if a reload fails to process the config files?

Michael