[RADIATOR] Issues with Tacacs/Radius and v6 conversion

Patrik Forsberg patrik.forsberg at ip-only.se
Mon Jan 31 01:25:46 CST 2011

> About this ::ffff: problem: do you see it with both Extreme and Brocade?

I looked into it again and actually it seems to be an extreme condition.. so I'll just start barking up the correct tree now.. sorry for disturbing the radiator community ;)

> So in summary: if you could verify the message contents with e.g.,
> Wireshark that would be useful to see where to ask fixes from.

Done so and it shows what was expected.. the remote address is coded as ::ffff:<ip> .. which doesn't show the complete ipv4 ip.

Well as said above.. ;)

Thanks again! :)
Patrik Forsberg