[RADIATOR] CoA / Change-of-Authorization / Change-Filter-Request

Steve Lalonde steve at enta.net
Fri Jan 28 01:44:23 CST 2011

On 28 Jan 2011, at 02:30, Michael wrote:

> I give up.  I've searched for hours for a hint at what this CoA /
> Change-of-Authorization / Change-Filter-Request is.  I think it is what
> i'm looking for.
>
> I was kinda hoping something like this would work:
> -code Change-Filter-Request User-Name="test" cisco-Policy-Down="rate1M"
> or:
> code Change-Filter-Request Acct-Session-Id="00000012"
> cisco-Policy-Down="rate1M"
>
> My Disconnect-Request process works fine which uses a similar process.
>

> Michael

Hi

I had the same problem and eventually got it working using the following

/usr/local/bin/radpwtst -noauth -noacct -code Change-Filter-Request -secret XXXXXXXX -s $nas-ip -auth_port 1700 Framed-IP-Address=$ip cisco-avpair="ip:sub-qos-policy-out=$policy"

that worked but i had scaling issues, only solved when i moved the traffic management to Cisco SCE devices.

--
Steve Lalonde RTFM
Chief Technical Officer