[RADIATOR] Help required with EAP TTLS

Aman Arneja arneja.aman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 05:51:33 CST 2011

Hi
I also need some information regarding your ttls support since i am looking
at a radius server that can service both SIM and TTLS requests, i need the
answers to the following questions.

Features
Non-EAP inner methods - Which methods are supported?
Client auth during phase 1 - Supported, Not/Supported
Can identity privacy be explicitly enabled or disabled - on the client side
Can session resumption be explicitly enabled or disable - on the client side
Method chaining in Phase 2
Allowing tunnel method as inner method (FAST, PEAP)

Also if you have any competitor analysis on this , like with free radius
etc, that would be great !!

Thanx

Aman Arneja