[RADIATOR] Status of the Micros Fidelio Connector

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Mon Feb 21 15:04:26 CST 2011

Hi Ralf,

On Tuesday 22 February 2011 02:37:05 am Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
> Hi.
>
> We're looking to deploy a WLAN infrastructure for a client using Mircos'
> Opera software suite. I noticed that there has been a connector for that in
> Radiator for some years, but Micros seems to consider it still uncertified.
>
> Can someone enlighten me as to the status of the connector? Success stories
> welcome as well.

The Radiator - Opera interface is complete and has been deployed at a number
of sites.

MF require successful completion reports from a certain number of sites before
they will certify the interface. Although there have a number of successful
deployments, not all have them have been reported to MF and therefore MF have
not yet certified it.

We will be happy to work with anyone planning to deploy the Opera interface if
we can use that site as support for certification.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd

DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.