[RADIATOR] Status of the Micros Fidelio Connector

Ralf Ertzinger re at addix.net
Mon Feb 21 10:37:05 CST 2011

Hi.

We're looking to deploy a WLAN infrastructure for a client using Mircos'
Opera software suite. I noticed that there has been a connector for that in
Radiator for some years, but Micros seems to consider it still uncertified.

Can someone enlighten me as to the status of the connector? Success stories
welcome as well.

Thanks.

--
  ADDIX Internet Services GmbH | Kaistr. 101 | D-24114 Kiel | www.addix.net