[RADIATOR] UserName Rewrite Function

Rianto Wahyudi R.Wahyudi at latrobe.edu.au
Wed Feb 16 18:44:13 CST 2011

Hi,

We have MySQL database containing email alias which map into Active Directory user.
Ie : rianto.wahyudi at latrobe.edu.au mapped to rwahyudi at ltu.edu.au

I would like to utilize this database so user can login with their email address or their AD username.
Is it possible to pass UserNameRewrite to a function or another perl script ?

All authentication are done via NTLM, and I believe radiator use ntlm_auth program.
Is it possible to create a wrapper for ntlm_auth script ?

Here is my handler setup :

# STUDENTS DOMAIN TTLS
<Handler Client-Identifier=Eduroam-Server, TunnelledByTTLS=1,Realm=/students.*/i>
    RewriteUsername s/^\@.*//
    <AuthBy NTLM>
        EAPType MSCHAP-V2
        Domain STUDENTS