[RADIATOR] AcctInsertQuery for Authby RADIUS

Jeffrey Lee jleefw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 17:03:05 CST 2011

hi Christian, thanks for the suggestion. You're right, your suggestion
is the simplest to implement, neat and easy to maintain.
whilst, the method suggested by Michael and Remo allows the AuthBy to
be reused by other realms that need the same processing policy.

if i have a handler/realm tag that uses regex?
for example, i have <Realm ^abc(def)?\//i> (which should process any
incoming requests with abc/user or abcdef/user, how will this appear
in the handler tag? will it be <Handler realm=^abc(def)?\//i> , or
this is not possible and it must be for specific matches?