[RADIATOR] DigiPass Static PIN Reset for Go-7?

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Apr 5 15:44:26 CDT 2011

On 04/04/2011 07:44 PM, Linuxchuck wrote:

> Time for a DigiPass token question.  I have a box of 125 brand-new
> DigiPass Go-7 tokens that I have imported into our production
> Radiator server, and they work just fine.  My question is:  Is the
> static password change procedure as outlined in the documentation
> applicable to Go-7 tokens?  The doc states "Go-1 and Go-3 tokens
> (among others) also support the ability to change your PIN.".  Would
> the Go-7 be one of those that are "among others"?

We do not have any Go-7 cards here, but we expect consistent behaviour
with other tokens. However, support of PINs is dependent on that option
being enabled in the card's import record (ie by Vasco), and the PIN
options that might be configured there.

You should check the import records for these tokens.

> If so, I seem to have run into a snag trying the process.  The trace
> 4 log shows an error of "DEBUG: Radius::AuthSQLDIGIPASS REJECT:
> Digipass Authentication failed: Response Too Long" when I attempt a
> PIN reset based on the documentation.

Please let us and the list know if you get PIN change to work.

Thanks!

NetWare etc.