[RADIATOR] DigiPass Static PIN Reset for Go-7?

Linuxchuck linuxchuck at n-force.com
Mon Apr 4 11:44:23 CDT 2011

Hello again,

Time for a DigiPass token question.  I have a box of 125 brand-new DigiPass Go-7 tokens that I have imported into our production Radiator server, and they work just fine.  My question is:  Is the static password change procedure as outlined in the documentation applicable to Go-7 tokens?  The doc states "Go-1 and Go-3 tokens (among others) also support the ability to change your PIN.".  Would the Go-7 be one of those that are "among others"?

If so, I seem to have run into a snag trying the process.  The trace 4 log shows an error of "DEBUG: Radius::AuthSQLDIGIPASS REJECT: Digipass Authentication failed: Response Too Long" when I attempt a PIN reset based on the documentation.

TIA