[RADIATOR] Updating Radius Radiator Server

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 15:11:51 CST 2010

Hi,

> I currently have version 2.9 installed and would like to upgrade it.
>
> Could you guys lend me a hand and tell me what are the implications of
> such measure, regarding configurations?

personal advice would be to ensure that you have a full backup of your current
system, config and RADIATOR files. then read the release notes for each step-by-step
release. finally, do the upgrade on a test/devel system to really ensure that you've
accounted for everything - the main thing would be new/missing configuration
items...(and obsolete entries in the config). I've gone from early 3.x releases to 4.7.x

alan