[RADIATOR] Updating Radius Radiator Server

Ricardo Freitas rff at t2change.com
Thu Nov 25 11:25:04 CST 2010

Hello Guys

Could any of you guys tell me what are the implications of updating a
radius (radiator) server?

I currently have version 2.9 installed and would like to upgrade it.

Could you guys lend me a hand and tell me what are the implications of
such measure, regarding configurations?

I have everyday tv shows that have a lot of traffic and therefore can't
have the luxury of making an update and then some configurations stop
working.

What could/can change with such an update?

Mysql connections, queries, etc etc, any of this changes?

Thank you very much

Ricardo F