[RADIATOR] LDAP authentication, IBM Lotus Domino

Martin Burton mvb at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Nov 8 05:46:06 CST 2010

Hi Pekka,

We normally do something along the lines of:

# Split the LDAP auth into its own clause since it's used in
# many different realms
<AuthBy LDAP2>
        Identifier SangerLDAP
        Host xxxxxx.sanger.ac.uk
        BaseDN ou=xxxxx,dc=sanger,dc=ac,dc=uk
        UsernameAttr uid
        PasswordAttr userPassword
        # Ask the LDAP server to attempt to bind as the user,
	# saves having to maintain auth credentials within this
	# config file.
        ServerChecksPassword
</AuthBy>

# Handle logins to cisco switches.
# The switch details are held in the RADCLIENTLIST
# MYSQL table with a default realm set in there.
<Handler Realm=ciscos.sanger.ac.uk>
	# Strip realm from username
        RewriteUsername      s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
        AuthBy SangerLDAP