[RADIATOR] PEAP(MSCHAPv2), AD and Radiator on Linux

Pascal Beauregard Pascal.Beauregard at USherbrooke.ca
Wed May 19 14:51:42 CDT 2010

Hi,

What are my options if we want to authenticate wireless users with PEAP
(MSCHAPV2) against an AD and my Radiator is running on Linux ?

Am I forced to use AuthBy NTLM ? If it’s the only option, there is a caution
in the goodies/ntlm_eap_peap.cfg : Caution:  AuthBy NTLM blocks while
waiting for the result output of ntlm_auth. Can this affect the capacity of
Radiator to handle high level of authentications ?

Is AuthBy LDAP2 will work with AD and PEAP and MSCHAPv2 ?

Pascal Beauregard

Analyste en télécommunications

Université de Sherbrooke

(819)821-7770