[RADIATOR] Log SQL

Adrian Mustelier Camino adrian at dataspain.com
Wed Jun 23 10:17:00 CDT 2010

      Hi:

I trying to configure the logSQL feature in Radiator. I put the code
below inside the realm as indicated on the manual. The problem is that I
not receiving any data in My SQL server. I test the SQL database with
other application and work well.

<Log SQL>
       DBSource          dbi:mSQL:Radiatorlogsql
       DBUSername    radiatorlog
       DBAuth             radiatorlog
       Table                  RADLOG
       LogQuery          insert into %3 (TIME_STAMP, PRIORITY, MESSAGE)
                                  values (%t, %0, %2)
</Log>

The Radiatorlogsql database is in the SQL server and the Server is using
SQL authentication.

My first question is:
Is correct the code over this lines?
I need an extra module to proper interface Radiator with SQL server than
the default installed with perl?
I can debug the SQLlog process?.

thanks