[RADIATOR] LDAPS Certificate questions with AuthBy LDAP2

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jul 20 01:34:04 CDT 2010

Hello Mark -

Certificates can be generated in pairs - a client side certificate and a matching server certificate.

The server certificate is used on the server and the client certificate is used on the client.

See the README file in the "certificates" sub-directory of the Radiator source distribution.

There are sample certificates included in the "certificates" directory that you can use for testing.

NB: