[RADIATOR] LDAPS Certificate questions with AuthBy LDAP2

Mark Bassett mbassett at intelius.com
Mon Jul 19 17:42:11 CDT 2010

My question is in regards to the SSLCAClientCert and SSLCAClientKey
parameters.  What certificate files is it looking for?  I have the CA
cert in /etc/openldap/cacerts.

Do I just need to generate a local certificate for the radiator server
to use and provide it's pem and key files?

It's currently working now with SSLVerify none, but I would like to
require verification.

<AuthBy LDAP2>

        Identifier CheckAD

        Host     blablablaa

        #SSLeayTrace 4

        #Debug 255

        Version 3

        # Microsoft AD also listens on port 3268, and

        # requests received on that port are reported to be

        # more compliant with standfard LDAP, so you may want to use:

        Port 636

        UseSSL

        SSLVerify none

        SSLCAPath /etc/openldap/cacerts

        AuthDN CN=BlaBlaBla,DC=com

        # AuthPassword    yourADadminpasswordhere

        AuthPassword    BLAHBLAH

        BaseDN  dc=blah,dc=com

        ServerChecksPassword

        UsernameAttr sAMAccountName

        #PasswordAttr userPassword

        #AuthAttrDef logonHours,MS-Login-Hours,check