[RADIATOR] Trying to use Radiator With Active Directory (PEAP)

joliveira at reitoria.ul.pt joliveira at reitoria.ul.pt
Thu Jan 7 08:29:44 CST 2010

Hi,

I believe you are using TTLS with PAP and radiator/LDAP, right?
We have a similar setup, we use AUTHBY NTLM (winbind) do accomplish this, and it works. There are a few configuration details you might be interested as well. You can either email/instant message me or come around (it's less than 1KM away)! :)

Cumprimentos,
Jhonny Freire Oliveira    Núcleo de Informática e Comunicações da UL
joliveira at reitoria.ul.pt<mailto:joliveira at nic.ul.pt>  Reitoria da UL,  Alameda  da  Universidade