[RADIATOR] Change in Execution sequence

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Feb 23 16:18:23 CST 2010

Hello Krishan -

You can do this sort of thing by using specific AuthBy SQL clauses rather than the standard session database like this:

# define SessionDatabases

<SessionDatabase SQL>
	Identifier SQLSDB
</SessionDatabase>

<SessionDatabase NULL>
	Identifier NULLSDB
</SessionDatabase>

# define Handlers

# process accounting stops

<Handler Acct-Status-Type = Stop>
	SessionDatabase NULLSDB
	AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
	<AuthBy SQL>
		# insert stops
	<AuthBy SQL>
		# delete session from RADONLINE
</Handler>

# process other accounting

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
	SessionDatabase SQLSDB
	<AuthBy SQL>
</Handler>

# process authentication

<Handler>
	SessionDatabase SQLSDB
	<AuthBy SQL>
</Handler>

hope that helps

On 24 Feb 2010, at 08:17, Krishan Kant (Kappa, Kota) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using Radiator Radius with default realm Authby SQL & Sessiondatabase SQL. We have noticed that SQL deletequery of sessiondatabase for deleting entry from RADONLINE executes first than insert stop entry in ACCOUNTING table. Is there any way to change this sequence, so insert stop entry in ACCOUNTING happens before execution of deleting entry from RADONLINE i.e. deletequery of sessiondatabase.
>
> Thanks in the anticipation of world wide help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Krishan Kant Agrawal
>
> Kappa Internet Services Private Limited
> "Kappa House", 1-RA-8 Vigyan Nagar