[RADIATOR] Timeout setting for Authby GROUP ?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Feb 21 21:47:46 CST 2010

Hello Markus -

We haven't been able to come up with a "good" way of doing this in the current version of Radiator.

The only thing I can think of is an AuthBy INTERNAL with an AuthHook that implements timeouts and calls the "real" AuthBy's.

However, not all of the existing AuthBy's will cooperate nicely with such a scheme.

The only other suggestion is to modify the AuthBy that you are already using so it does in fact implement a timeout.

NB: