[RADIATOR] Radiator performance

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Wed Feb 3 02:24:18 CST 2010

Hi,

The solution looks to be a Farm. I didn't find it before because it looks to be new feature and I don't have it in 4.2 docs.

5.4.39 FarmSize
       This optional parameter allows you to specify how many server instances to create in a
       server farm. A server farm is a set of identical Radiator servers, all monitoring the same
       RADIUS sockets. Incoming RADIUS requests are distributed among the child servers
       in the server farm. The main server acts as a supervisor, and restarts children that die or
       are terminated. Unix only. Defaults to 0, which menas no server farm, and only a single
       instance of Radiator is run.