[RADIATOR] Dynamically assign VLAN to wireless clients

Patrick Renkens p.renkens at uci.ru.nl
Mon Dec 20 09:25:46 CST 2010

Hi All,

PostAuthHook to replace the default Tunnel-Private-Group-ID in the
reply-packet with the generated ID now runs OK.

I placed the PostAuthHook after the AuthBy clause in the handler for the
outer tunnel. A first glance learns that it works.
But we assume that a re-authentication - for whatever reason - will
possible place the wireless client in a different VLAN.
Is there a way to preserve this behaviour, or to keep the session intact
with a re-authentication?

Kind regards,
Patrick Renkens
  Centre for Information Services (UCI)
  Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands